add to favorites
See all 7 photos
- 21.1 acres located in Naivasha, fronting the South Western shores of Lake Naivasha
- The site is located 30Km south of Naivasha town, neighboring the Kongoni Wildlife Conservancy, a wildlife corridor to the South and riparian land to the North along the shores of Lake Naivasha. On both the Northern and Western side of the plot are individual farmhouses.
- The lake frontage is 270m wide.
Opportunities on the land:
- 1 acre of wildlife corridor which will aim to facilitate movement and connectivity of wildlife retain and conserve the existing vegetation. This could be established as a green belt with the development of aesthetics and recreation;
- Lake frontage which provides an opportunity for capitalizing on lakefront activities;
- Topography offers views across the Lake;
- Controlled development area;
- The site provides an opportunity for tourism, hospitality, and residential development.
>Boutique Hotel/ clubhouse
Property Id : 14542