4 plots available to purchase in Shimoni.
PLOT NO. 1: 2.4 acres: Beach frontage 163 metres – KShs 65m:
Main house, ground floor and first floor.
Concrete reinforced rainwater storage, approximately 50,000 litres.
Perimeter wall surrounding three sides of the plot.
This is an attractive property in a prime beach position, with the advantage of excellent boat mooring facilities.
Great plot for redevelopment i.e. holiday apartments, hotel development or exclusive villas as it has a long beach frontage of 163 meters and a narrow width. The existing buildings are in need of repair if redevelopment does not take place.
There are five beautiful fully grown baobab trees plus many more indigenous trees recently planted.
Electricity mains has been connected.
PLOT NO. 2: 2.4 acres: Beach frontage approx. 125 metres – KShs 75m
2 x residential houses:
House No. 1:
- 3 x large bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms.
- Sitting/dining room.
- kitchen, pantry, laundry room, office, WC x 2, utility room, storage facilities.
- Solar water heaters.
House No. 2:
- 4 x bedrooms, bathroom, laundry, sitting room, office, kitchen, dining room and 2 x WC.
- Solar water heaters.
- 2 bedrooms with bathrooms and central sitting/dining area.
- Building with 4 storage rooms.
- Workshop 10 x 6.7m.
- Garages, covered double x 2.
- Generator house.
- Diesel storage facility for approx. 12,000 litres.
- Small privae jetty.
- Perimeter walling on three sides of the property.
- Large water storage tank for well water.
- Rainwater storage tanks x 3.
Well with pump.
Mains supplied by KPLC with 12KVA backup Lister generator.
Well established gardens.
Pemba Channel Fishing Club comprising the following:
PLOT NO. 3: 1.9 acres – beach frontage 125 metres.
TOIL Area 1.39 acres – beach frontage 95 metres.
Settlement plot Area .87 acres.
PRICE: KSHS 85m
BUILDINGS AND STRUCTURES:
- 2 Guest cottages.
- Clubhouse and kitchen.
- Large ceramic tiled oval swimming pool and pump house – 22 metres x 12 metres.
- Public toilets attached to the clubhouse.
- Stores and offices.
- Workshop and store.
- Fuel store with storage facilities for approx 10,000 lts diesel and 8,000 lts petrol.
- Freezer store.
- General store.
- 5 storage containers under one large roof.
- Chiller room – 9 cubic m.
- Large double garage and secure store.
- Desalinator room.
- 3 Water storage tanks.
- Perimeter walling on two sides of the plot as it is adjacent to TOL 8618/36A
Adjacent to Plot No. 1 is a .75 acre plot with the following:
- Generator house with 63 KVA diesel generator.
- Well house and pump.
- Two raw water storage tanks.
- Perimeter walling on four sides of the plot.
- Incinerator and large disposal pit.
- Staff toilets and showers.
Mains supply by Kenya Power and Lighting Co Ltd as well as 63 KVA back up generator.
Desalinator plant capable of producing 10,000 lts of potable water daily.
Waste disposal by septic tanks and soakage pits.
Gas with one ton LPG bulk storage tank.
The property has well established gardens with a very large variety of indigenous trees set on cliff top overlooking the Wasini Channel.
This is an attractive plot in a prime beach position, with the advantage of excellent boat mooring facilities.
The company has not traded since July, 2001. The sole purpose of the company is ownership of the above plots.
The Secretarial and taxation matters of the company are fully up to date.