FURTHER REDUCED BARGAIN PRICE:
“Little Eden” comprises a fully walled compound with 3 main titles on 1.6 acres.
- 3 large bedrooms, all ensuite with space for extra bed(s), all with air-conditioning and over-bed ceiling fans.
- Master bedroom with own dressing room and bathroom with shower and large bath.
- Second bedroom is just off the verandah of the main house.
- Third bedroom is very large in a standalone building next to the swimming pool area, with ceiling fans.
- Spacious sitting/dining room with extra bathroom with shower and toilet for visitors, also equipped with one air-conditioner and 2 overhead fans, plus one wall mounted fan.
- Kitchen has 3 ceiling fans.
- Wide verandah with 5 overhead fans, easily large enough for dining and sitting areas.
- All doors and windows to main house and separate bedrooms have metal, ‘decorative’ security grills, in addition to the glass doors and windows.
- 3 large staff quarters with one staff kitchen and bathroom.
- 3 large outside stores, (one for pool) and pool pump ‘cave.
- 1 makuti car port.
Ample Water Storage, which, in addition to standard overhead tanks, include 2 ground tanks of 20,000 and 100,000 lts capacity, (the latter put in new by the owners in 2012-13).
Very adequate, 4-chamber, soak-away sewerage system, completely upgraded in 2012-13.
The beautiful garden has many fully grown trees, including a large number of coconut trees and other fruit trees, and has an extensive network of raised Mazeras stone pathways.
Property Id : 10974
Price: 38,000,000 KES
Pristine and once in a lifetime property, nestled in the stunning Shimba Hills area of the [more]
Pristine and once in a lifetime property, nestled in the stunning Shimba Hills area of the South Coast of Mombasa, [more]