A developed 5.5 acre property surrounded by an electric fence, located in the animal sanctuary area along South Lake Road. Situated among other properties in a friendly environment.
- Three bedrooms, all ensuite;
- Dining room and large sitting room with beamed ceilings;
- Good sized kitchen with pantry;
- Two large verandas;
- Large cottage-style windows all around, overlooking the garden and Lake Oloiden.
- Open plan bedroom, sitting area and kitchen;
- Bathroom and a large front veranda.
- Lockable for two cars plus attic for extra storage space and inner secured area;
- Attached to the back of the garage, there is a laundry room with an open walled area;
- Further to the side, there is an independent studio room.
- Well established garden with rockeries;
- Eco-friendly pond.
- Five rooms with separae kitchen area, shower and toilet;
- Attached to the rear side is a large storage room and a smaller one used as n office.
- Two sets of 300lts each with double solar panels;
- Two covered extra carports for guests;
- Drips and sprinkler system in a wide area around the garden;
- Vegetable patch covered with netting;
- 50,000lts underground rainwater storage tank plus a further 20,000lts on ground level in two tanks;
- A further 30,000lts underground water storage tank, plus 3 water tanks each of 1,000lts in the garage attic – all supplied from a communal borehole;
- Mains electricity – underground cable.
Price on application.