See all 9 photos
- 181 acres Tarakwai Farm situated 25 km from Narok town and fronts the Kaplong-Narok-Maai Road as you pass over the river next to Olololunga.
- 15 acres, of the total 181-acre property, is located on the North (Right-hand side) of the road, whilst the remaining 166 acres is located on the South (Left-hand side) of the road.
- This is a uniquely sized and versatile property ideal for agriculture or development.
- It is set on a total of approx. 181 acres (73.2 ha) and has both road and river frontage.
- The property ideal for agriculture or development. Set on approx. 181 acres (73.2 ha)
- With 11 separate freehold titles, there is the option to purchase land portions from 15 acres to 181 acres.
- Historically, it has been farmed with runner beans and French beans and currently, 15 ha of the property has been planted with Maize.
- The property is set at 1981.2 meters above sea level and it is, therefore, potential for horticulture and floriculture farming.
- Tarakwai farm has a river frontage and it has been improved with a dam which has a capacity of 70,000 cubic meters and an electric fence.
- Mains electricity is available for connection and water extraction permits for the River are available.
- Electric Fence
- Connected to public services
Asking Price per acre 1 Million
Property Id : 17611