OFF GRID LIVING…..
3.5 acres of “Freehold” agricultural land in a rural setting surrounded by the Shimba Hills. Ukunda and Diani beach are 40 minutes away by road.
The land is sloping and has been developed with terraces and trenches. There is a seasonal river at the bottom of the plot.
Banana circles have been inter-cropped with papaya, kunde and mchicha. Grafted mango trees, coconut trees, mulberry bushes, grafted oranges and lime trees and pineapple have been planted.
1 acre of the plot is clear and ready for planting. Ideal for bixa, oranges, limes, cassava, maize, tropical fruit trees, yellow passion fruit and pineapple.
- Double sink and toilet.
- Staircase leads to a living area/bedroom on the roof.
- 4 rental units in the compound with two showers and toilets.
- Large mabati store provides storage.
- 28,000 litres of rainwater storage.
- Solar lighting throughout the plot.
- Solar fridge freezer in the kitchen.