Commercial space located on an acreage of 0.56 acres and only 5 (Five) Kilometers from the Central Business District. This property has a built up area of 10,458 SQFT translating to 971.58 SQM.
- This ideal standalone is located in a friendly, secure, serene and tranquil neighbourhood of Gigiri along UN – Crescent directly opposite Gigiri diplomatic police station and next to the chancery of the Italian Embassy.
- Gigiri is one of the blue zone areas classified and set apart for use by Diplomatic and Non-Governmental organizations.
- The Property is secured by a perimeter wall with an electric fence all-round with 2 (two) gates at the front. The first gate which is next to the Italian Embassy opens to a front executive Car ported parking with two entrances to the main office.
- The second gate has a long driveway to the ample ported Cabro paved parking. The Emergency exit gate at the back of the building opens up to a small garden secured with Bollards purposely for security enhancement and connects through Warwick Centre to the main United Nations Road. All the three gates are well equipped with ensuite security guards houses.
- Entry foyers lead to the main offices with modern fitted doors, windows and granite tiles.
- Two kitchenettes both upstairs and downstairs have fixed modern cabinets with drawers and burners, and are strategically placed to avoid commotion in the building.
- This bright lit and generously spaced all 16 (Sixteen) offices have both ladies and gents toilets with urinals and wash hand basins in each floor enough for all staff members.
- The exquisite director’s office is ensuite with a director’s bathroom and the secretary’s office big enough for visitors in waiting.
- The intentionally spacious areas upstairs are well placed for boardroom meetings and can even be partitioned further to accommodate more offices if required.
- All offices are commodious in all aspects. The property finishes reflect the quality design which is an exemplary trade mark of a unique property.