FURTHER REDUCED PRICE! This unique and large split-level house with river frontage, is situated only 8km from Nanyuki Town off the main Meru/Nanyuki Road and completed just over a year ago. 2.75 Acres with a clean Title Deed.
- 2 large bedrooms with connecting bathroom
- 1 Master bedroom with fireplace, bathroom en-suite and walk-in wardrobe
- Dining room and split level sitting room with large fireplace open on both sides
- Kitchen with island cooking facilities
- Laundry area and enclosed courtyard
- Pantry room
- Dog sleeping quarters and bath dip
- Large wrap around wooden veranda
Also various outbuildings i.e. hen house and workshop. Staff housing with all amenities and water tanks.
- Included is a Davis & Shirtliff Solar system (Inverter, batteries, 10 Solar panels and a solar water heater for the bathrooms) – can power the whole house although also connected to KPLC
- An underground rain catchment tank with a capacity of 80,000Ltr. as well as 4 x 3,500 Ltr. water tanks
- Brand new imported gas water heater for the kitchen area
The grounds have been reclaimed from Maize/potatoes being farmed and been replanted with lots of indigenous trees, bushes and plants.
Beautiful lawns towards the river.
A Gazebo with river views for entertaining as well a fish dam/pond with a newly erected wooden pergola with views of Mt.Kenya.
The plot has visiting Colobus and Sykes Monkeys and an abundance of bird life.
Secure and quiet and ideal for anyone who loves the peace and nature.
The land offers space for another house if needed.
Price is negotiable.