Desirable “Freehold” ranch-style house on approximately 0.8 acre in a gated community constructed in 1956 with an extension added in 1972.
· On Freehold and dominated by many executive houses & townhouses.
· Connected to Nairobi City Council sewer since 1997.
· Four walls all around the property/ tarred driveway/car park.
· Proper drainage around the property.
· Two legal Nairobi City Council water meter connections.
· 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.
· Two – glassed enclosed patio and front verandah as extra living-in space.
· Well-maintained groomed garden with mature trees with one single garage.
· Double servants quarters, toilet & shower.
· Occupied by owner continuously with family since 1983.
· Exceptionally reliable water supply with an unusually high level of consistent pressure legally connected.
VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT.