This exciting new 410 square meter home made with hand-cut stone rests on a mature half acre. The house has 5 bedrooms with 4 bedrooms upstairs. Two of the bedrooms share a bathroom and the rest are en-suite. Downstairs there is an open-plan ground floor comprising of kitchen, dining room and living room. There is a downstairs bedroom, with an en-suite bathroom and also a study. The rest of the ground floor comprises of a spacious covered outside living area. This plot has mature trees and is set in stunning surroundings in the Miotoni Triangle area of Karen, just 2 minutes from the Karen Roundabout and 5 minutes from the Southern Bypass.
The Main House
The main house is a total of 410m² and has the following rooms;
- Master Bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room.
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room shared with;
- Single bedroom / Family snug room.
- Upstairs landing with security door.
- Spacious fitted cupboards.
- Guest double bedroom with en-suite shower room.
- Study / single bedroom with en-suite toilet.
- Open-plan fitted kitchen, dining room and living room with fireplace.
- Huge external living space with seating area, bar area, dining table and external fireplace.
- Main lobby with staircase.
- 2nd Kitchen / Pantry.
- Utilities / Dhobi room.
- 2 x 200L roof-mounted solar water heating units with electrical boosters.
- Davis and Shirtliff drinking water purifier in the 2nd kitchen.
- 5KVA Generator with auto start. – battery inverter option.
- 2 Car ‘port’ shade. (Instarect)
- Wooden floors internally. (Cypress strips)
- Custom made fitted cabinets and storage throughout the house.
- Verandah floor is ‘mazeras’.
- Roofing is MRM stone coated tiles with additional thermal insulation to regulate temperature.
- Imported bathroom fittings and mixer taps throughout.
- Imported kitchen counters, cupboards and kitchen fittings.
- Computer network cable fittings installed on both floors.
- TV roof antenna cable fitted with connections to both floors.
- Drop bars and deadbolts on all external doors.
- All windows are steel with security bars.
- Strong room door on top floor landing.
- External Internet-based CCTV with 4 cameras allowing you to view anywhere in the world.
- Gate intercom.
- External security lighting.
Summary of Plot Facilities
- Existing mature trees and shrubs in a newly landscaped garden.
- Boundary wall – 2.4 meter, machine cut stone with electric fence.
- Electric, remote control main gate and cabro’d drive with parking for 5 cars.
- Underground water storage tank – 70 m³ with rain catchment from all main house roofing and guttering.
- Pressurized water system with filtration system for sediment.
- Septic tank.
- Large 2 bedroom room staff quarter (45m²) with kitchen area, store room, toilet and shower with instant-on water heater.
- Mains power.
- Mains water connection.