Beautiful, well maintained Tudor-style home set in a fenced 4.8 acre (approx) garden with more than 200 mature trees, in a sought-after, quiet corner of Karen, only five minutes from the Hub and Central Karen area.
- Two entrances with massive wooden doors.
- The entrance hall and living room are Mvuli wood panelled.
- 3 large bedrooms, 3 bathrooms.
- 2 studies.
- The main living room is well-appointed with wooden beams in a high ceiling, a bay window and an immense fireplace.
- A unique bespoke teak kitchen and a large dining room.
- Heated swimming pool.
- Staff quarters for 5.
- Double garage, plus carport for 3 cars.
- Scullery (dhobi).
- Extra storage rooms.
- Water storage capacity of approximately 45,000 litres.
- WiFi and DSTV are installed.
- Sophisticated alarm system, plus extra grid doors for the bedroom area.