“Manyatta”, is the creation of a low-density residential community and is situated within the forest canopy of an old coffee estate close to a small town called Usa River, 20 kms east of Arusha in Northern Tanzania.
It comprises approximately 100 acres which is strung between two rivers, the Usa River and the Kigeri River. To the east of Manyatta lies the majestic Mt Kilimanjaro while the spectacular Mount Meru rises up to the west of the plots. To the south stretches the Maasai Steppe and the great ridges of the ancient Eastern Arc chain: the Pare, Usambara and Blue Mountains, all of which are visible from “Manyatta”.
- A premier residential community in Northern Tanzania
- State-of-the-art security ensures peace of mind, while the surrounding Tanzanian countryside creates a true sense of tranquillity.
- Sports enthusiasts will appreciate the estate’s immediate neighbours Kilimanjaro Country and Wildlife Golf Estate as well as the opportunity to go horse riding on the estate trails.
- For those who enjoy the wilderness and bush life, a whole array of National Parks are all within access as well as mountain habitats.
- “Manyatta” provides buyers with great value and an early stage opportunity to acquire a foothold in what could well become a premier residential community in Northern Tanzania. It also affords the discerning buyer potential for an excellent and secure long-term investment.
- Efficient planning and use of space were key aspects that were factored into the design of the Manyatta. Every square metre was considered and optimized based on external views and the environment.
- The “Manyatta” plots are offered mainly cleared to grass and studded with natural Acacias, Erythrinas and Albizias.
- Indigenous woodland trees run the full length of both rivers. It lies within the shadow of Mount Meru and Mount Kilimanjaro.
Environment & Services:
The property consists of fertile volcanic soil, permitting the creation of gardens and planting of trees. Existing mature trees have been retained throughout.
Every plot is serviced with water and power and it is these services that will create an overall community plan for the Manyatta plots.
Every residence is required to be self-sufficient in terms of water storage through rain capture. However river water will be available under a separate contract and, as part of the development, each plot will have metered, piped access to this source. As part of the development electricity will be supplied to the boundary of each plot.