Recently built and in pristine condition, this exquisite 4 bedroom family home is built on 4 levels and is in close proximity to Karen Club. The land measures 2.2936 acres in total, having two separate Titles. The house, carport, store and access driveway sits on approximately 1.0586 acres with an adjacent plot measuring approximately 1.2350 acres.
- Fully waterproofed housing 3 furnished staff rooms with ensuite bathrooms, a shared kitchen and veranda/courtyard.
- Spacious double garage.
- Large workshop.
- Boiler/internet room.
- Garden store.
- Covered area with a workbench.
- Spacious guest room with large windows, ensuite bathroom and access out to the veranda or internal access to the house.
- Laundry room.
- Bathroom for external staff.
- Hallway, guest cloakroom and entrance porch.
- Very large kitchen with an island feature, built in appliances (all Siemens) including oven, microwave, gas hob, hood and dishwasher.
- Open plan dining/living room with fireplace.
- Deep and full-length veranda can be accessed from the dining, living and guest room.
- Floors are Mvule in rooms and tiled in bathrooms. The upper hallway leads to the master and the bedrooms, as well as a shared bathroom.
- Large airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom: This large room fronts the main balcony:
- Ensuite bathroom.
- Safe room which doubles up as a walk-in closet.
Family Room, with fireplace. Also fronting the main balcony.
Bedroom 1: Ensuite bathroom and a small balcony.
Office/Bedroom 2: Fronts the main balcony. Doubles up as an office or a bedroom.
Designed as a retreat area for enhanced peace and quiet. The east side is greened with 40cm of soil and a rose garden. The central part has a sauna (missing stove, benches and insulation, but otherwise prepared). Small kitchen and bathroom. A roofed grilling area utilizing the main chimney is built in.
A large cedar wood store with bush hammered pillars, tiled roof and compacted hardcore/sand flooring. Light and sockets fitted.
A secure room with a steel panelled door and covered veranda. Designed to safely accommodate 2 guards. Electric sliding gate.
A fibre cable has been drawn underground to the house and feeds into a 24 port switch. From here the WiFi and internet sockets are supplied.
The house is connected to the estate supply via a gravity feed. The Estate has its own borehole and City Council water.
Solar Hot Water:
4 large panels heat water in a 750 ltr tank.
Window and doors are generally large and have 8mm laminated glass for security. All entry doors are specially designed as extra strong security doors. There is a sliding grill at the top of the stairs to create a safe zone from the 1st floor upwards.
Sensors are fitted on doors and windows and panic buttons are distributed strategically throughout the house.
Floodlights with motion detectors.
PRICE: On Application