This is a delightful, fully fitted out bush property within a tranquil Sanctuary with the potential not only as an incredible home but as a future business prospect.
All bordering the beautiful Kedong Ranch.
25 acres of which 15 acres are fenced with electric fencing. The remaining 10 acres are left open in front of the property to allow access of wildlife to this purpose constructed water hole which is fed by a community borehole.
The main house property comprises:
- 5 separate bedroom cottages with ensuite bathrooms.
- A double tent with bathroom attached.
- Mess area with fireplace and a large veranda which accommodates a spacious 12 place table and an outside sitting area with sofas and chairs – overlooking a water hole and the lake in the distance.
- Above the veranda is an upstairs mezzanine gallery for game spotting or simply a place to relax.
- In the center of all the cottages is a courtyard area which looks over a large pond surrounded by lawn and acacia trees.
- There is an additional thatched room which can be used as an office or as an extra bedroom large enough for a spacious double.
- A front and back kitchen. The front kitchen is designed as a farmhouse kitchen where one can eat at a crescent-shaped built-in kitchen top, with built-in Nero cupboards, room for two large fridges a utility room with additional laundry sinks and plumbing for a washing machine.
In addition to the main house:
- A privately positioned luxury 2 double tented camp with its own entrance complete with self-contained tents with large bathrooms fitted with modern fittings, power showers, and solar heating.
- A central Mess tent with a large sitting area leading out to a dining area veranda all overlooking the swimming pool and bush beyond the manicured lawns.
- Open plan log cabin kitchen.
- A solar heated swimming pool.
For equine enthusiasts:
The stable yard is designed to a top spec open planned crescent shape with 10 large airy boxes with a large covered veranda /walkway – large attractive water trough a vermin proof tack room and separate feed room. A large hay store which can accommodate 350 bales of hay.
- A walled 60X40 all weather arena. Various paddocks and round pen for the horses.
- A chicken coup with hens’ laying boxes and outside area for them to be free range.
- The property boasts a beautifully appointed vegetable garden and greenhouse.
- Staff quarters: 8 large airy rooms, 2 bathrooms with showers and toilets, a kitchen and central area for the staff to sit in the evenings. A TV room.
- The property has a fully working WiFi system which ranges throughout the property and camp.
- Back up generator.
- All water is heated via solar with a backup power system.
- All water is pressurized with a high-pressure water pump affording good pressure throughout.
- A Biobox system is installed for recycling water.
- De-fluoridation system is fitted for all water.
- Water storage of 30,000 liters in Rototanks.